This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Giveaways are open to US/Ca residents (WW, with the acceptance of paying additional shipping), to persons 18 years of age and older unless otherwise noted or prohibited by your state
Prizes, being sent via Once Upon a Curl, may take longer to ship, because life can get in the way, I am a Mother, Teacher and Student
- Deadlines are posted on each individual contest, entries must be submitted by 11:59pm CST of specified date
- Winners are selected at random using the Rafflecopter, who use random.org
- Winners entries will be verified, if any entries are found to be untrue or cannot be verified another winner will be chosen
- Winners are notified by email and posted on the winner's page. Winners must claim their prize within 72 hours or a new winner will be selected
- Winners must provide a valid mailing address, excluding P.O. Boxes
- Once Upon a Curl is not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill their prizes. We have represented each sponsor with the expectation they will fulfill their prize and in a timely manner we will contact the sponsor regarding your prize(s). The sponsors, in most cases, are shipping their items to you directly. We cannot be held responsible for lost, damaged or undelivered prizes. We will make every effort to assist you obtaining your prize. If there is an issue with a sponsor please notify us within 30 days for assistance, after that we may be unable to assist you.
- We review Items and products that of interest to me, it doesn't have to be hair related, as I am not made up of just hair and we reserve the right to refuse the review if you send a product that was not agreed upon
- Reviews are free of charge
- A full-sized product or complete item is required for all reviews and will not be returned
- Please allow 3 to 8 weeks for your review to be completed
- Upon posting your review we will you send a link to the post
- We are not responsible for any shipping or duty costs
- You are welcome to add a discount or coupon code to the review at no charge.
Once Upon a Curl is a personal blog written and edited by me. I occasionally receive free products for review purposes. This will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Once Upon a Curl, may occasionally receives compensation to write posts, each compensated post will be clearly noted as such at the bottom of the post. Regardless, all opinions expressed are still 100% my own.
I am disclosing in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials In Advertising.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.