Monday, March 19, 2012

Tye's new rainboots...Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

So if you have ever been on my personally page, and seen pictures, you know tye Loves him some rainboots, he can wear them with anything, and i mean anything. I remeber when he was 2, for the whole summer, he wear his boots with everything, basketball shorts, church clothes,his swimsuits, you name it. So you can imagine, when i see a pair I grab them... :o)

So you can just guess, what I did when i saw these.... they were bright and colorfull, and the icing on top of the cake, one of his favorite books is chicka chicka boom boom by Bill Martin Jr.
 thes soles are really thick and solid
the print is superb, here's a close up

even though they are made of good quality rubber, and very sturdry, they were ligt weight enough so that he was able to run and play kickball today, and even climb around and ride his bike...

I'll think they'll hold up to lots of Tye use/



Since he already had 2 pair of rainboots in his current size, I brougt these bigger so he can wore them, next fall... well last night he got into the box  and was super excited, he marched around the house in just his undies, showing off his new boots... he even had to wear them to school day...

Now all I have to do is find a jacket, and a umberlla, we'd be good to go... and don't they just help the pictures POP...!!!!

Oh and he got his hair comed out last night after wearing a afro for a couple of days, so his hair is in 6 chunky twist....




2 comments:

  1. so cute where did u find them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to know where did you find these. My nephew would love to get a pair like that. My e-mail is vilduus@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment