Monday, December 19, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday

Why hello there


Psalm 139:13-17:

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.  My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.  When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God!  How vast is the sum of them!

Wow I would have thought i would be the single mother of a 4 year old, well forget the single, a mother period!!!

Its funny how 1 unexpected blessing could change your path of choice and put your whole life into a whole new perspective.


                                                     
                                                                     Changing before my very eyes.

Filling my days with wonder

 


 and more more awesomeness than one child should have



With each passing year







It Just gets crazier and crazier, and i wouldn't trade it for the World.

Happy Birthday, my sun kissed Chocolate drop, and my the Lord Bless you with many more

8 comments:

  1. OHGAAAAA! If he is not the cutest. that 1st yr picture! GET OFF MY COMPUTER!! Happy bday Tye Tye. xoxo Baby Big Hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw how cute! love seeing these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Tye!! May God bless you with many more years upon this Earth, Gorgeous!!!

    <3
    Char~

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks everyone, I had more to type but i started getting teary eyed so i ened it on a funny not, were ya'll able to see the video?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek! The bubbles! Happy Bday Tye!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday, handsome little Tye! I love all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes ma'am... The video showed up... He was whippin' his hair too! :)

    Char~

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment