Sunday, November 11, 2012

Diy waterbottle Lables... Phineas and Ferb Rock Star Carnival


So I had lots of thoughts of paying someone to create some waterbottle labels for me and two things stopped me, the price it would cost to get them done and then the ink it would eat up when i was printing them

So my Diy option was to use striped  scrapbook paper and do it myself.
I free hand everything and it was really simple to do
 take off wrappers
place patterned paper
add tape and you're done
and to have it tie in more with the Carnival part of the Phineas and Ferb Rock Star Carnival
I attached some "admit one" tickets to it using some elmers school glue sticks i got on sale at walmart when they where 10 cents each

 to make the job even easier you can have it set up in an assembly line and put 
your kids or spouse  to work.
it took about 30 minutes with me watching the twilight to finish 35 of them

I hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment