Monday, November 26, 2012

 Diy carnival signs for my son's Phineas and Ferb Rock Star Carnival



I"m using this the guitars for directional labels for our carnival signs


 I plan on having a photo booth, stay tuned for more post
 A kissing booth i got the idea for the giant kiss from another blog but can't find the post on my pinterest broads
  some of the where covered in this polka dot wrapping paper i got from targets dollar spot and the rest was covered in different tissue papers
 i got these big foam broads at the dollar tree for  a dollar each
 but for the smaller ones i had some USPS shipping boxes that i received from my online orders and just used those
 this is oval sign is part of a Easter directional sign, i got on the less than perfect section of oriental trading,
tye had fun spray painting everything black and did a pretty good job
 This is my weird color combination i choose to work with and i'm glad i was able to make it work


and i used my Cricut to cut most of the letters, and i got the scrapbook paper and card stock from either Micheal or Joann's when they where 6/$1 or 7/$1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment