Tuesday, October 16, 2012

straight parts in curly natural hair

 So this is an old post i did on cafemom, I just copied and pasted

So I hope this post helps you to part your child's naturally curlyy kinky hair, oh and also to do shaped  ponytails too


so I had my little cousin,be a test dummy for me....

poor kid he had to sit ... as you guys can see his hair is not very long

 this is just to show you the parts, a straight one kinda, note his hair is  tightly curled...
     
 a zig zag part or lighting bolt, call it what u want.. and as I part I put hair in ponytails loosely to keep my parts nice

these are box ponytails secured with a rubberband at base, depending on how u do the could  it be diamonds



triangles, parts


box ponytails all over the staple of a good hairstyle.... with the length of your child's hair could last a week r 2 depending on texture, just twist. braid r pull back into on ponytail for longer hair,curl around your finger to create spiral curls 4 wavy,  n leave as is 4 for short "nappy" hair

if his hair was longer these ponytails could be done in so many ways.. 2 pigtails let down, coiled around to make Nubian knots,, add bows n barrettes to make it your own, n different shapes of parts

side  view my on sleep in the background
front view
I used a l boy, to show you guys the parts without all the hair in the way  n plus his hair is short so maybe moms with babies with little hair can get the idea too.... I have to  say thank you to my little cousin for sitting while I parted took pictures and took out ponytails... so let me know if this has helped anybody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment