Thursday, October 4, 2012

Diy Carnival Games... Phineas and Ferb Rock Star Carnival


So Tye's 5th Birthday is coming up, and we're having a 
Phineas and Ferb Rock Star Carnival

I don't know why i Picked Such a Mishmash-ed theme, I knew i was going to have to buy/make everything
and i probably should've started awhile ago, but my first DIY is the Bean Bag can Toss Game

 

here's on of my inspiration, although it looks like they used pringle type cans 


I've used some seal aluminum cans i got from good time attractions for 1.75 each (but in hindsight I totally could've gotten some cans from a dollar store, but who wants busted cans with food spilling out?


and wrapped them in fun  carnivally paper to try and match the theme

Stay tuned for more

Phineas and Ferb Rock Star's Carnival 
themed post the closer we get to D day In  December


1 comment:

  1. I visit each day a few web sites and websites to read
    content, except this weblog provides feature based articles.
    my webpage - poker

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment