Tuesday, May 8, 2012

French Braids and Cornrows for Little boys

So Tye and I have decided to join Beads Braids and Beyond's Protective Styling Challenge...Mainly because I didn't feel like doing hair everyday, and this will force myself to be more creative :o)

This was really just a simple quick style for us. I parted his hair into two (2) sections from ear to ear french braided the front and did some large individuals in the back

At first I thought this girl was going to be a little girlie, but it works and he still looks like a little boy.
even when is braids curl up.... For this style i just used my oil and water mix, with a lot of grease

and look at the shrinkage, got to love the curls

and as always this style can be used for just about anyone, add
barrettes or a bow and its for girls and infants.

Add an intricate braid design and it could go well for you boys and girls, tween and teens
the possibilities are endless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment