Saturday, May 5, 2012

Product Review... nuNaat

Where to begin? I had the opportunity to review nuNaat's Karite Special, hair care collection. and when i say review, I mean Review the whole line and not sample sizes neither. but the same bottle you would buy off a shelf at any beauty supply store. I was able to choose any of the lines available, and choose their Karite Special with Shea Butter as it most fit the needs of my hair and some of my clients. I received the complete collection, the shampoo, conditioner, combing cream, hair mask, and
 features a total of 5 items:
Shampoo (8.4 oz) - Retail Price: $5.49 each
Conditioner (8.6 oz) - Retail Price: $5.49 each
Combing Cream (10.3 oz) - Retail Price: $5.99 each
Hair Mask (17.6 oz) - Retail Price: $6.99 each
AntiFrizz (5.2 oz) - Retail Price: $6.49 each

first i start off with the packaging, a plain box but when i opened it i saw lots of colors. I"m not the most earth friendly or eco cautious person the block but i try to some stuff, like recycling( for the CRV) and using reusable shopping bags and containers for lunch etc... So when i saw the box was stuff with shredded magazine paper, that was a plus in my book.


Tye was also excited, because we had a package, but not so much when he found it was hair care products. he had worn is hair in a fro all week and knew what was going to be coming soon. But i couldn't wait till the weekend, and used the Karité Special Leave-In Detangler (Combing Cream). the directions say only a small amount is needed and they are right. I was able to comb through and band his hair with only a small amount, and the smell was heavenly.  it is like a soft powdery type of smell, that wasn't too much and wasn't too little.


So I decided to use this on myself.  was planning on getting my hair done and thought it would be a perfect time to try out the nuNaat collection on myself. I got my hair washed conditioned, deep conditioned and also used the thermal sealant when got my hair blow dry.
 My stylist and I decided to
 
while getting my hair washed and conditioned etc, I asked the stylist what she thought about the products... She loved the feel, the smell, and the lather it produced... On a side note, she noticed that  each of the products had the same texture and consistency's.

Also one last thing, she mentioned was if this product weighed hair down. And all i can  say on the walk home, my hair bounced all



Interested in getting a bottle of your own? you can purchase them online at
sallybeauty walgreens and http://www.drugstore.com/ on their website, you can suggest places you would like to see their products  they even have a nifty gadget or app on their hface book page that can locate a store close to you.

Don't forget to stay for tuned part 2 and our giveaway coming soon

4 comments:

  1. I think you hair looked great, the products also seemed well priced and it's good to know that it didn't weigh your hair down

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooooo, Hair is fiyah! lawd you boy is your mini-me!! Gots "one eye" on that there NuNaat

    ReplyDelete
  3. thumbs up for the recycled packing material! your hair looks great, i've heard really good things about this product line...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment