Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New camera

We recently got a new camera and i'm excited... i've been eyeing and price matching lots of different camera's and finally decided on a Canon T4i, and so far sooo good, here's a couple test shots i did this past weekend... Well my first shoots with the camera


 
I love this picture.. ( I think it would be even better if i didn't take it)

He was was saying "I'm strong"and you see the sling on his arm... he broke it while at school playing on the monkey bars

  

He was such the perfect little model, although i feel very sorry for him, because i think he will be in front of my lens even more as I practice with my intro DSLR




 I even got my little cousin Gabriel in, in the action.


 

Wondering where we got the outfits?

On Tye
  • pink and blue shirt from old navy, boys section $5
  • carpenter jeans, children's place $6
  • and neon green chucks, from ross dress for less, $10
On Gabe
  • Perry the Platypus shirt, from Walmart $8
  • Plaid Skinny Jeans by levi, we got these from Burlington Coast factory, last year for about 12 bucks
  • shoes were brought at ross dress for less

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment